Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Dakota!

Today Dakota turned five years old!!! I can't believe it! He already thinks he is a teenager! I can't imagine what this year will hold. He is an amzing kid. I've never known a five year old who was "cool" but Dakota is cool. I told one of his friend's mom the other day as he walked by in long baggy jean shorts, a bandana on his head, with is electric guitar, "He's such a dude!" He makes me laugh every day. It is official now that he's five, he wants to be a Dallas Cowboy football player when he grows up, seriously! It's been the same now for two years so I guess he's for real! Yea, good seats for mom!!
Here are a few other pictures to make you smile as you say a prayer for Dakota today on his birthday!




3 comments:

Vista Golf said...

Feliz CumpleaƱos desde EspaƱa.

Nuestro Blog

http://www.vistagolfeventos.blogspot.com/

Shelley said...

Happy Birthday, Dakota. You are ONE COOL DUDE!!

Betsy said...

Happy Birthday, big guy!!