Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Excited!

Dakota and Carter are so excited! Dakota woke up today and said, "O.k. we need to paint her room today and then paint her bed." I said Hold on! We are not painting anything. He was pretty adamant that we needed to paint, so I said let's put the baby bed back together (it's been a toddler bed). He was excited and so today he and I put the bed together and cleaned it all up for his little sister! He was very proud. He's ready to put the sheets and blankets on and get the room all fixed up. I told him that we still had a long time to wait, but we would so a little each day. He was satisfied, for now! Anyway, we have accepted the referral and now we just wait for a court date. It could be four months, or five weeks, who knows. We'll just pray for quick turn around!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

We will continue to pray, too. Prayer has gotten you all thus far :) Love ya... Call when you need "girl" advice. I am overrun with it!

JackieC said...

Sharon, I have 2 almost new baby bed mattresses, top of line Sealy....if you need one, call me.
Jackiechristian