Saturday, July 18, 2009

My GQ models!!




This is just a small sample of my soon-to-be sister -in-law's amazing photography! Cindy James of Cindy James Photography, Pink Dot Productions is incredible! We could not be more excited to welcome her into the family! She is a wonderful human being, funny, brilliant, gorgeous, and full of passion and love of life (and she's a great artist as well!)! She did a photo shoot with the boys and these are just some of the shots. They had a great time working with her and it was so much fun to watch her work. Of course her subjects were pretty good looking, too!! Thanks Cindy for loving my brother and for taking such fun photographs!


3 comments:

Shelley said...

My, Oh MY! I am not sure they good get any more handsome... She did a great job :)

Kaolinmommy said...

AH! They are TOO big and TOO cute. I think I saw a little version of you in that first pic of Carter. Miss you & praying for Maya!

Allyson said...

Great pics!