Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Wedding!!

My brother got married this weekend!! We are so happy for him and his new wife, Cindy. She is amazing. They are a great couple!! I can't begin to tell you how amazing she looked! Everything was perfect and they graciously asked both boys to be ring bearers! Dakota loved it! Carter did to, but not quite as much as Dakota. Quotes from Dakota, "I've always wanted to be in a wedding." "Do we get to keep the tuxedos?!" Quotes from both boys," Look we're secret agents!" "Hey, there are pockets on the inside of the coats!" I think best of all was the dancing! All three kids danced, danced, and danced!! It was great! The band was incredible and the kids went crazy!!! Here are just a few pictures of the kids.
They left it all on the dance floor!! They had a blast!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Oh my!!! Those pictures are too cute :) I love Miss Maya's dress... And your boys look so handsome in their tuxes.

Jill said...

Your boys look so adorable - did I make you imagine them as the groom one day? Maya looks precious - seems so outgoing and sassy! Watch out! Can't wait to see you all soon.

the crazy armstrongs said...

I'm a friend of Vanessa Brewers .. she gave me your blog address. Your little girl is precious. We are in the beginning of the process right now. Almost done with our homestudy! Here's our blog if you want to keep in touch .. www.armstrongfamilyof5.blogspot.com our story is toward the bottom.. what agency did you use?