Friday, August 28, 2009

I think I'm going to throw up!

We leave in one week!! I am so excited, nervous, excited, nervous . . .AGH!! I can't believe it. I think we have done all we need to do and now we just need to pack and spend time with the boys! We are going to try and post something at least every other day but it will depend on the internet! It is spotty at best I've been told. We will do our best. I know the week will be amazing and sometimes difficult but I'm just ready to be there and to meet her and see her amazing country and meet the unbelieveable people who have been caring for her and nurturing her through this first year. We owe them so much. I just can't wait to see it all unfold and to see how God is working through all of this and in all of us. One week!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I've been thinking about y'all lately! I am praying for you in the next few weeks!!

Kaolinmommy said...

When I saw the title of this latest post, I was really worried that there was some new unforeseen snag. I'm so glad that's not the case. Praying for you as you make this awesome journey. She is ADORABLE!

Shelley said...

Its gonna be AMAZING!!!!

A said...

WE ARE SO FREAKIN' EXCITED! (Yes, I am yelling!) Please tell those amazing women hello for us--my heart has feelings that my mouth cannot express regarding how they have cared for our babies. I am forever in debt to them.

FYI--Use the internet in Tegist's office. I worked better than anywhere else. You can also go to an internet cafe and post. It is super cheap to use.

We love you all and can't wait to see you at the airport when you all return!