Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Anticipation

It is very overwhelming and humbling to think that our little girl might already be at the baby home in Africa! I can't help but wonder how she got there. Were her parents under unbelievable stress? Were they even alive? Does she have siblings? I just pray that whatever the circumstances her birth parents know that she is safe and will be well taken care of at the home. I pray that she is safe and healthy, that she is receiving love and care from the workers in the home, that she is playing happily with other children there. There are so many things I pray about and think about now. I just can't wait to meet her! We received all our paper work! The most important form an I-600 that takes five months to get approved!! That stinks! I know it will go by quickly. In the meantime we have our dossier to complete. It covers everything you can imagine! All of a sudden I have a lot to get done!! It's fun though knowing that each day will bring us closer to traveling to Africa and meeting out daughter!

No comments: