Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Dakota's First Day of School!


Dakota started his first day in the four year old class at St. John's Luthern Preschool on Sept. 3! This is his, "Hurry up and take my picture, I have things to do" look! He goes to school Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8:00 - 11:30. He loves it! He attended the three year old class last year and so he is a pro this year! He loves school and all of his friends are in his class so he has a blast! However, I'm not sure the teachers will make it, out of 21 students only 5 are girls!! It is a great big crazy group of boys!! I hope they make it!! He and Carter also started soccer this week. They love soccer and they are both pretty good (if I do say so myself)! Hopefully we will have our first game this Sat. but with the hurricane moving in, we may get washed out.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Glad the new blog is up and running!!