Thursday, September 25, 2008

Who is She?!?!

Well, another family in our agency was matched with their little girl!! She sounds absolutley adorable! She is seven months old and waiting for her new family! This family has pictures of their daughter and the other children in the baby home . . . is our daughter in those pictures?!?!?!? I can't stand it! I would love to look and see if I see her even though I have no idea who she is!! Sounds crazy! I am so anxious to find out who she is and know everything about her. How old is she? Is she really tiny or big and chunky? Does she have really tight curly hair or wavey curls? Patience has never been one of my gifts! I guess now I just have to keep working on our dossier and praying for this little girl I haven't even seen, but can't wait to meet.

4 comments:

Betsy said...

Acckk!! It does not sound crazy... I would be having them e-mail me those photos RIGHT NOW so that I could study them!!!

BTW, I have that letter all ready for you - ask me to bring it to you if I forget.

Unknown said...

I cant wait to hear your news. Ya know, 2 babies here in Atlanta were crib mates in Africa. Crazy that they started in a crib together and ended in Atlanta together..

God is good!!

www.ourihop.blogspot.com is my other friends adoption blog

kristi said...

Patience is not something I have much of either and to think that she could be there already would make me even more anxious.

Dolloff Daily News said...

Patience is not one of my best qualities either!!! I don't blame you, but I know God has the perfect little girl in store for your family! I can't wait to meet her either!